Kids Judo & JuJitsu Program
Our kids martial arts classes teach your children self defense, self confidence, and discipline. Our programs will also help your children build focus. Our instructors emphasize education, community involvement and, parental obedience as well as self defense.
All kids (4-8 years old) & Juniors (9-12 years old) enrolled in our Judo & Jujitsu martial art programs will be taught from our advanced curriculums which has been designed to teach your child the necessary techniques required for promotion through our system which has been designed to comply and exceed the Kodokan, USJA, and the USJF standard for rank promotion. Most importantly, our program is designed to teach kids self defense, discipline, compassion and overall good character. Our program is very diverse and has been proven to produce national medalists in Judo and Jujitsu (grappling) tournaments. We are a traditional school and do not over emphasize competition. We focus more on the cultivation of ones self and the ability to learn through a mutual beneficial process.
Judo is an Olympic sport!
Kids who enroll are enrolled in our Judo & Jujitsu annual membership receive:
- -Unlimited access to all Judo and Jujitsu classes (4 Classes Per Week!)
- -Access to our Saturday Open-Mat class where instructors work directly with students to help them improve their techniques.
- -Access to our monthly Judo tournament. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals are awarded!
- -Discounted pricing on all of our martial arts merchandise and memberships.
- -Discounts on all products or services offered by our local business affiliates.
Below are a list of Scholarships available to Judo students.
General Endowment Grant Academic Honor Society George Balch Scholarship Tamo Kitaura Scholarship Elizabeth Lee Scholarship Keiko Fukuda Scholarship
Noboru Saito Judo Development Dr Joseph Fitzsimmons Scholarship John Osako Scholarship Ben Palacio Scholarship Jeremy Glick Award Athlete Scholar of the Year